My Sister The Vampire Books: A Spooky And Fun Series For Young Readers


If you're looking for a fun and spooky book series for your young reader, look no further than My Sister the Vampire! This series, written by Sienna Mercer, follows the adventures of twin sisters Olivia and Ivy, who discover that they are not only long-lost sisters, but also vampires! With 18 books in the series, there's plenty of excitement and mystery to keep your child engaged and entertained.

Book Details

TitleAuthorGenreAge Range
My Sister the Vampire #1: SwitchedSienna MercerFantasy, Mystery8-12 years old
My Sister the Vampire #2: Fangtastic!Sienna MercerFantasy, Mystery8-12 years old
My Sister the Vampire #3: Re-Vamped!Sienna MercerFantasy, Mystery8-12 years old
My Sister the Vampire #4: Vampalicious!Sienna MercerFantasy, Mystery8-12 years old
My Sister the Vampire #5: Love BitesSienna MercerFantasy, Mystery8-12 years old

The Storyline

The My Sister the Vampire series follows the story of Olivia and Ivy, twin sisters who discover they are vampires. The story begins in the first book, Switched, when Olivia moves to a new town and meets Ivy. The two girls look identical, but have never met before. After a series of strange events, they discover that they are not only long-lost sisters, but also vampires!

As the series progresses, the girls navigate their new lives as vampires, making new friends and enemies along the way. They also uncover more about their family history and the mysterious vampire world they've become a part of. With each book, the girls face new challenges and adventures, from solving mysteries to dealing with school drama.

Why We Love My Sister the Vampire

There are so many reasons to love the My Sister the Vampire series! For one, it's a fun and spooky adventure that's perfect for young readers. The books are well-written and engaging, with plenty of mystery and excitement to keep your child turning the pages.

But beyond that, the series also explores themes of identity, friendship, and family. Olivia and Ivy are both relatable and likable characters, and the supporting cast is equally enjoyable. Your child will love following the girls' journey as they discover more about themselves and the world around them.

FAQ

What age range is the My Sister the Vampire series appropriate for?

The My Sister the Vampire series is recommended for children ages 8-12 years old. However, younger children may also enjoy the books with parental guidance.

How many books are in the series?

There are 18 books in the My Sister the Vampire series, so your child will have plenty of reading material to keep them occupied!

Can I download the My Sister the Vampire books?

Yes, you can download the My Sister the Vampire books online. You can find them on various websites that offer free ebooks, or you can purchase them from online retailers like Amazon.

Closing Thoughts

If you're looking for a fun and engaging book series for your child, the My Sister the Vampire books are a great choice. With a mix of mystery, adventure, and spooky fun, these books are sure to capture your child's imagination and keep them entertained for hours on end.


Related Posts

close